I bought this devboard for 10USD at Aliexpress.
- on-board STM32F103C8T6Chip
- board JTAG interface and reset button
- the board 32.768KHZ and 8MHZ crystal
- with a 5V to 3.3V chip AMS1117-3.3
- with a group of UARTSerial Interface
- all I/O all the leads , and mark the name of I / O
- onboard Mini USB interface , you can give the board power supply and USB communication
- board size 52.1 ( mm ) x35.5 ( mm )
There is a header with TX RX 5V, if you connect to it at 115200, you will get an "U" every second:
Apparently you have to use OpenOCD via a JTAG interface to upload code on this board.
As a flashrom programmer?
serprog-stm32vcp seems to transform the board in a BIOS flasher.
As a JTAG flasher?
Hid-Brjtag v2 is working with STM32F103C8TC. The hardware platform could be modified on ST mini 3in1 devlopment kit. STM32F.pdf shows the required PINs used by Hid-Brjtag v2, You can make yourself hidbrjtag dongle according to.